Hi! It’s Naomi, and I’m here with another post (you know actually that’s kinda obvious… but oh well. I’ll just state the obvious)! This month, I’m hosting a contest (for no reason other than we used to host one every month, and might start doing that again), and this post is to announce it! So, let’s see what this whole thing is about! Scroll on! 🙂
We’re going to be hosting a poetry contest, if you didn’t guess from the title! For your entry, submit a poem about climate change. It can be about a part of climate change, like my Luna poem, or it can be about climate change/the environment in general!
- Send your poem to email@example.com, or fill out this form
- All entries must be submitted before 8/23/21
- Please, no vulgarity
- Your poem must be related to the theme (of course hehe)
- Your poem must be between 4 and 100 words
- If your poem does not follow these guidelines, it will be disqualified
You can win first, second, or third place. You can ALSO win an honorable mention!
- For first + second + third place, you get a virtual award, your poem featured on this blog, and feedback from me
- For honorable mention you get your poem featured on this blog and feedback from me (whether you want the feedback or not, because I’m not a master poet or anything… well, oh well. You’re getting it anyways)
Yes, there isn’t really much on the line, but I do hope you participate!
I’m so excited to see what everyone comes up with!
I’m really not excited for judging, but oh well I hope you enter!
My question of the day is: What is your favorite form of poetry?
Or ya know, see… um. we’re just gonna stick with see you!